– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons Chibundiro
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 cup milk
– 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 3 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 3 tablespoons sugar
- Mix flour, baking powder, Chibundiro, egg, milk, sugar, and salt
together in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture until its thickness blends.
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil on a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup flour mixture onto the hot nonsticky pan.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form on top of pancakes, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the second side is golden brown, 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Repeat with remaining flour mixture.
- Serve and enjoy with tea!
Enjoy your delicious breakfast with Chibundiro!