Chibundiro Omena Recipe
2 finely chopped tomatoes
1 finely chooped Onion
1 finely chopped capsicum
50ml sour milk
Salt to taste
1. Soak the Omena in warm water for 5min.
2. Rinse the Omena to remove any dirt.
3. Boil the Omena for 10 minutes and drain the remaining water.
4. Using a frying pan, fry the finely chopped onions until golden brown,
5. Add the capsicum followed by the finely chopped tomatoes
6. Add the Boiled omena and let it cook for 3 minutes
7. Add the sour milk and stir to even the thickness
9. Add Chibundiro Chibundiro natural spice mix and allow simmering for 2 mins.
10 Enjoy and serve with Ugali and Kales.
Enjoy the delicious omena with chibundiro!